Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s special about our warranty?
Answer: As the leaders in the roofing industry, we were the first company to offer the 10 year workmanship warranty and the only company whose workmanship warranty is endorsed by Bluescope Lysaght.
- Why Should I use Certified Roofing?
Answer: Because Certified Roofing is big enough to do your job well and small enough to care about your property.
- Do I need to be home while you replace the roof?
Answer: No. It will be noisy and we recommend you make other plans. You can still stay in the house at night.
- How long will it take to install the roof?
Answer: In most cases, 1-3 days, depending on the size of your house.
- Does Certified Roofing have public liability cover?
Answer: Yes, we have $10,000,000 cover.
- Are Certified Roofing contractors covered by Workcover?
Answer: Yes, all our staff are covered by WorkCover Qld.
- Does Certified Roofing have a QBSA License?
Answer: Yes, all our license no. is 1053680
- Does Certified Roofing employ tradesmen?
Answer: Yes, all our roofing crews work only for Certified Roofing and have many years of experience.
- What happens if it rains while you’re installing my roof?
Answer: We watch the weather very closely. Back in our office, our Project Manager keeps an eye on the Bureau of Meteorology website and keeps our roofers up-to-date. Our roofers only remove sections at a time and then re-roof as they go. When we leave at night, your roof is completely water tight.
- Will my yard be damaged during the installation?
Answer: Every possible precaution is taken to ensure your home is left in a clean and tidy state. We treat is as it were our own.
- What payment options does Certified Roofing offer?
Answer: We accept visa and mastercard payments, direct deposits, cheques and cash payments.
- Does Certified Roofing practice Sustainable practices?
Answer: Yes, Certified Roofing is Brisbane’s only sustainable roofing company. Our vision is to become the environmentally sustainable leaders in the roofing industry.
- Does Certified Roofing give written guarantees?
Answer: Yes, we provide a 10 year workmanship warranty certificate on completion of all new and re-roofs and we only use Bluescope Steel products which come with a *30 year warranty.
* conditions apply, please refer to Bluescope Steel website.
- Does Certified Roofing only use premium products?
Answer: Yes, for all new roofs, gutters and re-roofs, we only use Australian owned and produced Bluescope and Colorbond steel roofing products.
- Does Certified Roofing have a quality control check?
Answer: Yes. During the job our supervisor will drop in to ensure everything is going to plan. At the end of each job, our supervisor carries out a 20 point check prior to signing the job off and issuing the warranty certificate.
- Does the warranty stay with the house or move with the owners?
Answer: Our warranty stays with the house. When our supervisor does the final check, he places a vinyl sticker in the meter box for future reference and contact should you require it.
For further FAQ’s, please refer to the Bluescope Steel FAQ site